- Adjustable support simply by adding more or less water to personal taste
- The therapeutic benefit of a heated bed
- Reduced pressure points for a more restful night's sleep
- One continuous level of comfort for the life of the mattress - no changes in support from the first day to the last
- Dual mattress waterbed systems are available that allow both sleepers to independently adjust both firmness and temperature
- Waterbeds are the original Sustainable bed system featuring removable interchangeable parts since their inception in the early 1960's
- Sleep Green, Renew, Reuse, Recycle. Besides being a sustainable product, the PVC water bag can be recycled into garden hoses or other useful products.
For those of us that have owned one of the 20 million waterbeds sold, you already understand that a waterbed delivers the same level of support and comfort from the first day it is installed until the last. A properly filled waterbed contours to each sleeper's particular shape and size distributing weight over more area of your body. When you reduce pressure points you reduce tossing and turning caused when sleepers move to restore blood circulation to parts of the body where pressure has caused capillary occlusion, where the smallest blood vessels are closed off by the weight of your body.
Waterbeds do such a good job distributing support and reducing pressure points they are have been used for 30 years to help with the prevention of bed sores for bed ridden patients.
For the best of both worlds, see our Custom Comfort Flotation bed systems. It is the marriage of two outstanding sleep technologies, flotation provides adjustable support and a choice of Firm Latex or Plush memory foam overlays are placed on top of the waterbed mattress to distribute support for unequaled luxury.
See how far the Waterbed has come in the last 30 years